Why SoftCall for Call Center Telephony?
SoftCall is a cutting-edge Softphone that includes the normal functions of call center and office phones, such as hold and transfer and also has built-in and expandable capabilities that can enable SecureCall, ExactCall, ProtoCall Lite and ProtoCall features with SoftCall.
Also, SoftCall users have control over audio streams. Supervisors have real-time capability to see the calls that are being handled and can manage them independently or in conjunction with the agent. Call tagging can categorize calls for a multitude of departments, including support, sales and accounting. KomBea SoftCall is the only solution offering total control of the call itself.
SoftCall also provides these benefits
- General office phone functions, such as hold/resume, blind and consultative transfer, etc.
- Also includes call center specific enhancements, such as Warm Transfer and Multi-Party Conferencing.
- These enhanced features enable call center supervisors with monitoring modes.
- Allows for calls to be transitioned from agents to verifiers/closers without placing customer calls on hold.
- Dramatically reducing lost calls and increasing conversion rates.