How SecureCall Helps Security and Compliance
SecureCall lets call-center agents collect sensitive data (credit card, driver’s license, email address, mother’s maiden name, etc.) without seeing or hearing it. Customers provide requested data using their phone keypad or using our proprietary SMS-texting interface. The customer is never transferred, put on hold, or sent to an IVR.
When the agent clicks a secured data field in their CRM, SecureCall prompts them to select the collection Method (see Step 1). Using Touch Tone (Step 2a), the customer enters digits on their phone keypad as the agent hears monotones and sees dots appear. Using Text Message (Step 2b), the customer responds to an SMS text message as the agent sees when the response is received. When the agent clicks Submit in SecureCall, the data is securely moved to the CRM data field. SecureCall prevents agents from ever seeing, hearing, or copying the data. SecureCall provides the optimal security and feature set when deployed as the agent softphone.
- Agent Fraud Protection – agents cannot see, hear, or access the data.
- Lower AHT – customer enters data, oftentimes with auto-fill.
- Any Data Type – Credit Card, Mothers Maiden Name, SSN, etc.
- Customer Satisfaction – alleviates concerns about data security.
Simple & Affordable
- Easy Install – Quick Windows install (SecureCall app) & Chrome / Extension.
- No integration – Simple configuration to identify secure fields in CRM.
- Quick – Installed and ready to use within hours.
- Inexpensive – $10 per license per month.