What is ProtoCall?
ProtoCall enables call centers to map and design how a call will flow, from hello to goodbye. ProtoCall can be used for almost any call type, but is ideally suited for calls that are reasonably scripted such as research surveys (CATI), get-out-to-vote, product registrations, political fundraising, customer service, and more. ProtoCall then enables agents to follow a designed path and “speak” using pre-recorded audio, thereby delivering calls that replicate your best agent on their best day, on every call. ProtoCall also enables a continuous-improvement effort, making your calls better over time.
Eliminates fraud and variation. Adherence without training, chair drops, or monitoring.
Shorter contact times, faster agent wrap up, and leveraged agent time.
Reduced training, coaching, and attrition. Save time and money.
Drive improvement through process engineering instead of agent coaching.
ProtoCall also provides these benefits
- ProtoCall lets agents deliver intelligent and natural conversations with a keyboard interface that allows them to “speak” using pre-recorded audio.
- This ensures perfect script delivery that is fully compliant and optimized for success. Soundboard software is much more than a simple logic tree.
- Customer interactions are engineered with statements, questions, disclosures and comments that allow the conversation to go in many directions.
- We work with your subject-matter experts to create the call flow, verbiage, cadence, and style that drives the best results.
- For some call types, an agent can manage two conversations at the same time.